The Dream Menagerie - my dreams vs my creativity

 Hello again,

It is time for a very special series of images, that come from my equivalent of a dream diary. During a period in 2017, I would draw every single creature that I encountered in dreams that I had in the past, and current to that time. I would generally encounter quite a few over this time, they vary from feasible creatures, to supernatural, extraterrestrial and perhaps symbolic or subconscious.

Some of these were involved very convoluted dream episodes, but maybe were simply observed and never seen again.

For the sake of convenience, I will first cover the ones that had very little context to explain, some have completely escaped my mind after drawing them.

-





























This part of the series will continue in the next post, and for the final post I will explain some other dreams, and my belief on the subject.

All images, designs and writing on this blog are the property of Timothy Donald Morris, do not use, reproduce, or copy them without my permission.
© Timothy Donald Morris 2022


Comments

  1. The long-necked furry spinosaur-headed creature - what was the rest of its body like?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poseidon2910 - Birds, Synapsids and Mammals

The many Sophonts of "Fellow Tetrapod"...

Poseidon2910 - "Fish"